Sunday, October 28, 2012

INTERNAL AFFAIRS COLLUSION WITH COUP D'ETATIST CRIMINAL ELEMENTS:

10.28.12

3:40PM.

Complaint to 911 concerning the New York Times publisher calling me a pickaninny through Saint Nicholas' amplifier system. They cover their events as Greek Orthodox parties and celebrations, when the church plays Big Ben sounds, is a cover up for nazi

(hacker wrote Nazi)

KKK confederate activities and is connected to nazi groups like Golden Dawn. The idea: to have me lose my houses. 111 Precinct collusion included:

(hacker wrote .)

Female voice, African, ethnic inflection, in her twenties,

(hacker wrote in twenties)

answers. Interrupts constantly, is insulting and does not

(hacker wrote anddoesnot)

identify herself either by name or numerical ID.The cover is for both the New York Times and Condalisa Rice.

3:49PM.

First call to Internal Affairs Bureau at 212.741.8401.It's a conference call to Italy, the ring being a line contact dual tone. A male answers the call, identifies himself as an improbable Dossantos, Shield 24561. I explain I want

(hacker wrote Iwant)

to report the call anonymously, and that Saint Nicholas is involved, and uses its amplification to harass, and torture psychologically, that The New York Times is involved.

(hacker wrote heinterruptscontinually )

He interrupts continually,

(Frank Marzella is a contact of the Tudor house with the enormous bay window on 44th, facing my house. they just made contact, and is hacking this post. he lives at 187 Hickory Hill Road, Waterbury Connecticut, as far as I know, and must be a career KKK fascist imbred gangster.)

claims I'm being disruptive,and gives me this complaint number: 12-57216. He calls Saint Nicholas,

(hacker writes nad)

and has

(hacker writesthemamplify)

(Carol Imandt, affiliated with the Bonomo, and a Queensboorugh Community College secreatry at the Art Gallery hacks themamplify)

them amplify this:

"We get even at who has us look bad."

He gets on the telephone with the Tapiero immediately after (is probably connected to cannibal cops like Valle reported on CBS news, and begins asking Tapiero to have him let him in tonight, in a night break in. Tapiero refuses, claiming he's on his way out here.

4:00PM.

I call Internal Affair Bureau. A female voice answers, African, ethnic inflection. She interrupts constantly, claims I'm saying I'm hearing

(hacker wrote messagesfrom)

messages from

(as I wascomposing what the hacker wrote, hacker wrote wascomposing and messagesfrom,then messsages from)

Saint Nicholas, and that there is

(hacker wrote aspecial)

a special Internal Affairs telephone number

(hacker wrote foranonymous)

for anonymous calls. Claims her

(hacker wrote nameis)

name is Pier, a probable contact to the Mittlers at 48-63 211th Street and the 111 collusion with Granelle, also a

(hacker wrote probableconnection)

probable connection to the terrorist attack that will destroy the Empire State Building. I play along and she gives me this ersatz IAB complaint number: 12-204.This after I had

(hacker wrote toldher)

told her police officers

(hacker wrote coveredup)

covered up for break ins, no sign of

(hacker wrote forcedentry)

forced entry, involving, in my case,

(hacker removes prior comma)

a loosened molar, and propopolis injections to claim I did the drug and died in an overdose eventually. I also explain that I'm being

(hacker wrote spiedby)

spied by terrorist infiltrations in the New York Police Department that claim I'm a criminal based on race.

Saint Nicholas is amplifying their cover up, my mother and her Brazilian friend from Nassau County who was downstairs claiming she had been pissed in the mouth by an infant male child are outside,laughing at how I was a picaninny in the eyes of the New York Times publisher. My mother is

(hacker wrote thrilledby)

thrilled by the notoriety, since, for her, it's secret services, and I deserve it.

The latest trend in orthography has been attaching entire sequences of words in the text written. for the Publisher of the New York Times, the text written is bad grammar.

The Tapiero have just gotten off the phone and have begun harassing me.

My mother is working on a Nassau County police connection with the Anastasio that

(hacker wrote canabduct)

can abduct me to a psych institution. The 111 has been responsible for the abduction of a person based on false charges for a good 30 or so times, that I know of, for racist reasons exclusively. Bella worked with nazis as a health aid nurse. Unknown last name,unknown location.

A call from 917 surfaced.

79, a number affiliated to Iolanda Tozzi, a niece of my mother's, is also affiliated to the 111 Precinct's telephone number. Their family house at Via Conte 22 is now in a

(hacker wrote Buonopanename)

Buonopane name, meaning they embezzle to destroy Food Stamp programs, and boast at having kept me out of work, by having police interfere with me for, say, art finals. The Cavallo claimed their residence was in Trentola, Via Dante 1, when there is no such street in the area. This during my visits, planning, probably, an abduction. Gennaro Cavallo is married to my mother's sister, Rosa De Cristofaro. I was never told the name of the street was fake. I discovered this two days past, consulting the internet. I last saw them, and the street sign,in the '90's.My mother had that

(hacker wrote sameaddress)

same address listed in her address book as Via Dante 1. The latter is listed in my mother's home town, San Marcellino, which borders on Trentola. The inhabitants are listed as De Cristofaro. The Cavallo could be targeting that apartment,or be involved in illegal activities concerning that address. My mother has never been involved in illegal criminal activity that I know of, with the exception of harm coming to me.

No comments:

Blog Archive