Tuesday, March 26, 2024

MURDER IS IN NEW YORK CITY

MURDER IS IN NEW YORK CITY

East Village 3.26.2024 

I started looking for a place to eat on Houston Street ended up in Mac Donald.s on 14th.

A halal food vendor called me a pinga fixing my falafel.I said did you call.e a pinga?he said yes. I said  keep the falafel then and walked away.

Flushing was somebody.s wet dream of rome occupied city by rossellini : 

one feature face would be cops conferencing  with gold - should be silver- badges with shelter officer numbers - 3- and court officer numbers -4- this continued to Union Square.

Maybe they were from staten island. The co-opt truly dedicated to me was a series of spies organized through a croyden face related to everybody you would be trained to assassinate in boot camp as a clear and present threat to democracy and for my english capture, overloading buses to imply they knew you and you were their informer.

The bus driver,  a kirby.s forensics manhattan psych contact, wearing black and dirty white flag motif  said at my remonstrances:

That.s right. It.s murder.

I got kicked out of the east village whole foods  by patti smith amplifying shit for the van der joop -- I married one,  under an alias - his as half lithuanian and half ukrainian got rid of him within a year and a half for trying to seize my father.s house- andarline lasberg who ate her first - for her- child brain yesterday to marry mick jagger some day.

I got kicked out of the east village whole foods  by patti smith amplifying shit for the van der joop -- I married one,  under an alias - his as half lithuanian and half ukrainian got rid of him within a year and a half for trying to seize my father.s house- andarline lasberg who ate her first - for her- child brain yesterday to marry mick jagger some day.

The East Village is a wonderful neighborhood of New York City.s.

Do NOT touch it. Do not touch me.do not touch the real police.Do not touch new york workers. do not touch New York City.what are you doing touching yourself anyway with an attitude like yours. 

GET OUT.
GO.
GOODBYE.

No comments:

Blog Archive