Sunday, August 25, 2024

The Kamala A Gas Administration : all day longer charges in her mouth for the prince of Wales

TERRORIST ATTACKS PANNING OUT. ON SUNDAY 8.25.2024 

Kamala Harris Biden.s nanny, older than him - industry responsible for shrapnel bombs and  spying on US  explosives, just sold the whole day through the 111 NYPD to the prince of Wales for the torture of US citizens worldwide. 

The Italian left was looking for a capillary in just to cover their kitchen walls with black cannibal fences and get over daylight for good.

this line of fire along with extreme labor exclusion issues generally gets my timeline hit by community standards as terrorist. Google search days I guess.

See terrorismbrieftrafficreport dot blogspot dot com ...

RESULTS? 

1. bacterial water by 196 27/29 45 ave auburndale NYC NY 11358 on ONE trashcan;

2. the TRASHCAN is BLACK and hosted the removal of biohazardous stuff I found in my yard yesterday. I thought the terrorist fever had broken, so did not dispose of in an emergency. Proven wrong, I walked one bag to visible,quick , easily reportable with little harm to self  if tampered with removal .

On the way back: 

3. Grass of physical therapist was wet water pooled by electrical street lid . I got blamed for it.

4. My air conditioner dripping with water. That.s a pederast concealing his beatings of a child but still harming it , the gross tone and set up false arrest by 196.27/29 45 ave auburndale nyc ny 11358.

Script from the precinct wakes and shouts and my typing slows. 9.26am

Cleaned with usual antibac antifungal antiviral.
14 years of Carolinas secessionist terrorism no assistance from THE COPS.

Hacker: where s : a - lowercase- 9.27am

No comments:

Blog Archive