Sunday, September 08, 2024

ACCOMPANIMENT: EXTREME REMOVAL TO CONCENTRATION CAMPS MANGE USES PARADISE LOST PROBABLY IN PINECONE CONCOMITANCE WITH SOME OTHER WORK THAT STRIKES A PUNCH BECAUSE NOT TAUGHT IN SCHOOLS FOR SELF DEFENSE FROM A HORROR

ACCOMPANIMENT: EXTREME REMOVAL TO CONCENTRATION CAMPS MANGE USES PARADISE LOST PROBABLY IN PINECONE CONCOMITANCE WITH SOME OTHER WORK THAT STRIKES A PUNCH BECAUSE NOT TAUGHT IN SCHOOLS FOR SELF DEFENSE FROM A HORROR 


COMPAGINE IMAGINE STUFFING FLIGHTS TO CONCENTRATION CAMPS 

ACCOMPANIMENT: DIVINE COMEDY USED FOR EXTREME REMOVAL, PREJUDICE

look at how long this post is 
196.26 44 TH AVE has got weaponry to break down a border wall

pigshit at 28 a lead case with nuclear waste in it his engagement present to his bubbapop

George W Bush put me on a list of deportatíons to concentration camps 

- as soon as they open based on race-

Blogger and Google coordinating removal of my blogs;

111 NYPD spies contact IAB IG coordinating abductions through entire family at 196. 28 45 ave auburndale NYC NY 11358 spent all day SHOUTING to passing cars: ALEX! YOU FUCKING COMMUNIST! SHE S HERE! I HAVE SEX WITH HER! I.M A NO GOOD MALE PROSTITUTE...

Patti Smith, David Bowie, Angie Bowie , Iggy Pop ALL concealed nazis were betting on " the revolution" starting in the United States.part of the contractual drive in, mixed with the non contractual everyday living driving EVERYWHERE 
they really sound like deranged raped incestuous children busy venerating the ineluctability and omniscient presence of a nazi god and IBM fed the blood of an Englishman with  his yet bad- by- race breath. 

an unscrupulous, escatological  use of Facebook groups 

- I said don.t like her. I need her for my deportation to a camp where I ll rule -George Mange 

in combination with me - Natasha  Putin

meanwhile in Queens Public Administration : coming to my house tomorrow with an ambulance to seize me from my home, 

Altman surrogate court guardian involved in fraud for false need for guardianship and deportations; 

Mange .s family created for me is coming over in a week. 

her cousin who looks like me - British protectorate, crown - ordered me to seize her house kill her and ...

Je m.en fous, ca, non? ..oder si....volga bo...you didn.t wash your cunt hair today...you washed it with the blood of my fucked christ  ...you say these things not I...

St Kevin.s - you go on sweet Chile 

Honestly.
Go fuck yourselves.

all day long screeching at me for eventual pickup this for 14 years. 
Gotta say enjoyed the noise coming from my future murderer, " Aidan" . He sounded just like a frustrated fascist brat from 1945.

really there I am focusing on light I bought a pack of American Spirit to commemorate my smoking just for the taste and because Pershing puts a smile on my face. It was nice to disregard and hear them shit in their pants and at the same time get more and more pissed off at my lack of a reaction.

It was fun.well, when I paid attention.

NON CONVERSANT. CLEAR AND PRESENT, HARM TO SELF AND OTHERS. NOT MY CALL: NOT ARMED OR TRAINED.

and yet, the search and surround sound continues. 

wearemsnywe... ... ... compagine negli states che odiano gli states

I should be thankful for mange murdering with show some poor Italian girl in Florida funded  by the married family took all her money she was fleeing Berlusconi 10 MAS REPUBBLICA DI SALO' because she knew who he was.

We killed her.

BIDE. says now what do you think of of Italians. 

No comments:

Blog Archive