Thursday, September 24, 2026

DEATH THREATS AND REFUSAL OF RESCUE ALSO FROM 111 NYPD COMMANDER

Death threats from: 

Peter Zaremba - claims responsibility for all harm to me " will chase you out of Greenpoint" 

Richard Hell " I.ll chase her out of the East Village" 

Congratulations! Cynthia Hoffsommer - connections to wye plantation , hells angels. " And I know Jon Stewart he hates you too" 

Patton , Clement/ Boniface brothel at 196.28 45 ave auburndale nyc ny 11358 - says will leave the country after my murder or I work for them the Cavallo as a slave - 

Maria Leon tried to provide me as cannibal meat to Dom Harrisson; 

Mark Zuckerberg claims he.ll make sure no one reads this timeline 

Trump says he should have thought of using Iolanda Tozzi; 

Obama promises my death and enslavement through his forces .

Con Ed : we won.t answer her calls  - sent me a false termination notice 

I. ve never received a postmarked bill from them.

11.45am 9. 24. 2026

No comments:

Blog Archive