Thursday, July 16, 2015

the -you fucking immigrant stay out of our politics- new york feminism : julia stanton, referee queens family court, new york city, ny

CVO-B ROOM 260 2nd FLOOR 7.16.15 AT 9.00AM
plantiff-me. petition for a court order of protection from my mother, emilia de cristofaro maffei and all her relatives to stay away from me due to criminal collusion with casal di principe criminals, slander, perjury involving me, fraud, physical harm, and theft of property for starters;

plaintiff-me. request to specify ability to access personal property in my apartment that took 11 counts of anticonstitutional violations to deprive me of. the police refused to follow the judge.s order that my property was not an issue in the order my mother filed against me based on perjury.

I wait all morning, past lunch and am seated in court at 2.00pm.

on genocidal arrangement by-

hon connie gonzales, a naples 43-45 nazi family fighting against us in naples italy, also related to disappearance ring through rentals of rooms, apartments of people to be exterminated anticonstitutionally by having removed from the premises, property stolen, and stuck to a series of rentals doing the same, a -sweetheart-apartment situation. a bush, hilary clinton associate;

wanda williams, who greses the wheels for declaring a person a -slave- by those so inclined;

julia stanton sitting at the bench as a -referee-

1. sat at the bench as a referee when I requested a trial by judge;

2. requested me to look at her while she spoke for 5 minutes about what it takes to pro se -represent yourself-in court. later, by stanton street women incensed at my daring represent myself, saying how can an immigrant even think of...

3. addressed my mother.s lawyer first, as if she were the plaintiff focusing on how the order was served, which should have been through police officers, for my case, not through me, as she implied.my mother.s lawyer, louise milne of 90.50 parsons blvd ste 214 jamaica ny 11432 718.428.5879, any reference to authors in personal names a fascist junio borghese x mas division specialty for coup d.etat organizing, and 79 to keeping unemployed unless fascist based on area of residence, the old bayside telephone first three digits being 279, proceeded to comment, anti.constitutionally how it.s -not nice to tell a lady.s age- in court, and in reference to my mother;

4. disregarded my evidence, caimed my petition was nonsensical and stream of consciousness, disregarded anti.constitutional judge john m. hunt.s own writ that
a. post 5.27.15 - PERSONAL ITEMS NOT IN DISPUTE and I  -MAY MAKE OTHER ARRANGEMENTS THRU PRIVATE MOVING COMPANY TO REMOVE OTHER ITEMS OF HER PROPERTY (INCLUDING FURNITURE) NOT IN DISPUTE FROM THE PETITIONER.S RESIDENCE- [11]

and
b. proceeded to state that this was a -serving hearing-assigned me a dean skelos, state of new york politician, relative as guardian, and stated that as a life threat to myself and others, I needed psychiatric evaluation and orders me to be examined by a clinician on the premises, there for completely different reasons. I ask the -guardian- whay are you being made my guardian? the guardian refuses to even look at me, let alone reply, saying ask the court lawyer what that means. I do, he tells me he will tell me out of the courtroom where he won.t get shot,

I then step out of same, head to the escalator leave the premises dial 911 as I go toward transportation stating how I was almost sequestered on order of -referee- julia stanton, and how the police needed to go to queens family court and arrest her;

I also called queens borough bar association and reported the cultural chains-r-us revolution and am proceeding to forward this to the Italian constitutional court, the FBI, Internal Affairs NYPD, the national association of ww2 militants against nazifascism, and to the Italian police, adding that:

after, insatiably, yet another collusion to defraud me this time of my tablet, all my clothes, just for today.s event at family court leaving me with about $6.00 in the account

on both 7.16 and 17 2015 a call to the italian consulate 690 park avenue new york 10065 to ufficio servizi sociali or, assistance, requesting emergency assistance due to the constitutional violations and funds set aside for indigence, including the possibility to borrow some money,clearly, clearly stated as available on the consulate.s webpage, were, alas, no longer available by a female voice, smooth in adolescent status aspirational because thanks to her contact with alessandra mussolini, she steals the money for herself and her -team-.




the blog alessandra mussolini wants legal guardianship of! bill,george wilbur and barack.s psych torture experiment! the girl the entire neighborhood wants out fer lookin too good for intellectual theft info! the only economic disparity tradeoff in the whole world while everybody else eats laughing shrimp!

No comments:

Blog Archive