Sunday, July 26, 2015

Lillian Wald democratic social action going to barack obama.s imperialist confederate dogs!
Henry Street Settlement.s 3rd Street Women's Residence should hit the dust and become a ritual serial slayer brothel for aristocrats through maria leon.s  -along with ben leon, made me a -lower race whore on univision, telemundo and the travel channel thanks to the anastasia and bonanno for not being able to murder me for my home in 1882 -arranging me as daring to say -nigger- and not be one during fire drill! blackface finally darkened its race! it.s now black just like jim crow and uncle tom!

my idea- write, conceptualize, brainstorm on work developments, understanding trends in current events since my paper was delivered now three days in a row even if I had to request the sunday edition again, plan a course of action in apartment seeking, and attend to daily chores

theirs?
have two security -in appearance African American- not respond to my question - can we go back into the shelter?- as people trickled back in, without a word, and two clients telling me - we.re niggers, we don.t talk to you-

on my floor, B16 says- she knows how to recognize the devil- whoever a confederate preacher decides should be exterminated for not looking like them or wishing not to be sequestered- attends church, I.m the devil, knows my name, it.s no business me knowing hers, is big around here, will have me thrown out of the shelter, has security access the floor, claim I had said -nigger- allow B16 to access my cubicle in a fury with me backing away, act later sustained my a supervisor, Singh, who said basically she would not restrain clients and in the event of battery would call police that think a complaint is writing your name in black ink at the bottom of a page torn out of a wide ruled notebook.

I have to take the time to go see Singh at medication, on the 2 floor, explain that I have this blog, one in Italian, and a resume of complaints based just on racist incidents to protest them with NYPD.s Internal Affairs, the FBI, even the Italian Constitutional Court. Hell, I got fired twice, and not rehired once for objecting to racism and constitutional violations at work! Not only am I met with -we can.t give you the original copy of the complaint, a complete disregard for an earlier complaint of mine, filed that very day, detailing how harassment was building up in the wards along racist separate but different lines, I noticed it and did not respond, please attend to the situation.

Singh also did not have the presence of mind to tell some partner brotheler who accessed the building asking to see her, using a plausible excuse, that the person did not reside there, but implied she would contact her. B16 is planning a different approach there- slander her everywhichway in the area, stores, with people, this that until she gives in goes back to her abuser, and puts an end to all this nonsense.

what they do?

the president thought it opportune to interfere in my life because he can.t control my blog, it.s also amply targeted by groups he can cash in to pardon, and has said so, and feels that a handful of mil from buildings set to help people harmed by the future pardons are gone

while China invested 4 trillion in foreign investments, including nations like Venezuela where leon has contacts in the -leftist-governments she calls -tia- and can arrange to infiltrate the HRA to call me a -whore because a lower race- for fun, Nigeria, a country which has  strong antigay crime teams, the United States, to better also infrastructure, work to strengthen democracy, and is analized as possibly overextending itself by a New York Times analyst temporarily blinded, thanks to random misspellings of how real overextenders are not budget cautious, have no interest in the welfare of citizens, are profit gobblers with imperialist aims ultimately, and are serial destroyer overspenders and find cruching numbers offensive for their need to do absolutely nothing but force people to slave for them.

the clients? the latter position is mirrored by them, but for themselves at their say, seen as -white- so they shut the lights off in the entire B ward at 10.00am on Saturday so they can either bitch 24.7 someone out of the area through psychological torture, and have people who need to access their things or read use flashlights at best, and with no intervention from security, sleep all day.
I instead get reminded at the Department of Homeless Services that should I not find employment and an apartment at the end of the official shelter year, when the waiting list to secure a NYCHA public housing housing veers to three, four years, that I need to seek work, work, work, work work, work, I need to accept even psychiatric and social worker assisted housing, probably by race, because it.s all my fault.

parting commentary from the shelter?

the president thought it opportune to interfere in my life because he can.t control my blog, it.s also amply targeted by groups he can cash in to pardon, and has said so, and feels that a handful of mil from buildings set to help people harmed by the future pardons are gone

while China invested 4 trillion in foreign investments, including nations like Venezuela where leon has contacts in the -leftist-governments she calls -tia- and can arrange to infiltrate the HRA to call me a -whore because a lower race- for fun, Nigeria, a country which has  strong antigay crime teams, the United States, to better also infrastructure, work to strengthen democracy, and is analized as possibly overextending itself by a New York Times analyst temporarily blinded, thanks to random misspellings of how real overextenders are not budget cautious, have no interest in the welfare of citizens, are profit gobblers with imperialist aims ultimately, and are serial destroyer overspenders and find cruching numbers offensive for their need to do absolutely nothing but force people to slave for them.

the clients? the latter position is mirrored by them, but for themselves at their say, seen as -white- so they shut the lights off in the entire B ward at 10.00am on Saturday so they can either bitch 24.7 someone out of the area through psychological torture, and have people who need to access their things or read use flashlights at best, and with no intervention from security, sleep all day.
I instead get reminded at the Department of Homeless Services that should I not find employment and an apartment at the end of the official shelter year, when the waiting list to secure a NYCHA public housing housing veers to three, four years, that I need to seek work, work, work, work work, work, I need to accept even psychiatric and social worker assisted housing, probably by race, because it.s all my fault.

parting commentary from the shelter?

1. post beneath -parting commentary-erased through housing works bookstore internet access team, whose password today is Bart Stone after underlining the entire text in -red- or -1860 civil war yankee- with cheap confederate trash at surrounding tables saying -that.s right! we want that contract to destroy the world is right, until it.s in our likeness like god says-;

2. two clients saying how they wanted to choke me, the president arranging through the tables here to -get the job done- at the shelter refusing frank marzella.s help, which would be to stick me in a nazi coffin or a big wooden box, the president insisting that -making nigger babies is the better deal-

the blog alessandra mussolini wants legal guardianship of! bill,george wilbur and barack.s psych torture experiment! the girl the entire neighborhood wants out fer lookin too good for intellectual theft info! the only economic disparity tradeoff in the whole world while everybody else eats laughing shrimp!

No comments:

Blog Archive